| || |
| || |
Carolina Coast Vacation
A Travel Guide to Paradise!
'Be Captured by the Beauty of the Sea'
I'm glad you're here! It's a good guess that you are ready for this Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide to Paradise! And, I can't wait to show you around! From the minute you breathe the ocean air and get the white sand between your toes, you will fall in love! Imagine, dream, relax, and explore the wonders of the Carolina Coast right here!
Whether you're planning a great family vacation or a romantic getaway, this Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide to Paradise offers all you could ever imagine!
The sand and surf are only part of the magic, so just kick back, relax, and let me guide you through a Carolina Coast Vacation paradise! Relax in the Carolina sun, tune into the sounds of the ocean waves, and dig your toes into the white sandy beaches. This is a place where dreams happen! You will definitely be spoiled!
You can plan your entire trip here with flights, car rentals, and accommodations, including beachfront hotels, condominiums, and beach cottages.
Are you into golf? Myrtle Beach is home to the top golf destinations in America! It has over 100 golf courses and more than 50 miniature golf places. 'Golf Digest' recently published the 2009-2010 list of "America's Top 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses" and seven Myrtle Beach area courses made the list!
Look over this Carolina Coast Vacation map of the coastline. It shows area beaches along the beautiful Carolina Coast. As you will see, the Carolina Coast is made up of many small towns that seem to overlap one another. And, nothing is more relaxing than a nice drive along Ocean Boulevard!
The picture displayed here shows the Garden City Pier. It is located in the heart of Garden City Beach, SC (about 9 miles south of Myrtle Beach). It is over 600 feet long, and has been voted the 'Best Fishing Pier' year after year! And the best part, not charge to enjoy a lovely walk on the pier and catch the magnificent Atlantic Ocean up close and personal!
Thinking of a deep sea fishing expedition? Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide to Paradise has a great deal for you! We definitely have the beautiful sea ... and certainly the biggest fish! So, grab your fishing gear!
No fishing gear? No problem, we have that covered, too!
Check out the great fishing info at Hatteras Island in the Outer Banks of North Carolina! This Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide to Paradise includes information on water sports, parasailing, water parks, live entertainment, beach weddings, famous seafood cuisine, and even a guide to your favorite deck at happy hour!
And, it wouldn't be right without mentioning the breathtaking sunrises over the beautiful and magnificent Atlantic Ocean! Prepare to be amazed! It is definitely worth it! Even if you're not a morning person, like me, you will want to set your alarm!
Yes, everything you need to start planning your incredible, picture perfect, Carolina Coast beach vacation is right here!
Also, you can check out the Carolina Coast Vacation Live Beach Cams on this site! I love to do that! We have information for you on "what's happening" at some of the most popular beach resorts around! Also, for all the water sports fun check out details on our Myrtle Beach Water Sports page!
And if you're into shopping, we've included a shopping guide for you, so you can "shop 'til you drop!" Also, you can even find the perfect swimwear, beach decor, books, restaurant guides, and travel tips right here! Let's not forget about the souvenirs! Don't even think of going home without the famous "I Was Here" T-shirt!
Oh, I almost forgot, did I mention music? What's the beach without good beach music?
You can listen to Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide to Paradise for great beach music right here while you're browsing our site!
Dancing in your vacation plans? We have details about the famous National Shag Dance Competition held annually in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Many of the local clubs even offer Shag dance lessons, too!
And, we can't let you leave without giving you information on Carolina Coast vacation properties, hotels, condos, and of course, real estate. Yep, that's right, real estate ... just in case you never want to leave!
We hope you enjoy your tour around our site as much as we enjoy putting it together for you!
Now, what are you waiting for? Come on ... pack your bags! We can't wait to see you and spoil you with our famous southern hospitality!
Find the best deal, compare prices, and read what other travelers have to say about hotels in Myrtle Beach
- Carolina Coast Weather
- The Carolina Coast Weather is ideal vacation weather!
- Carolina Beach Bag
- Carolina Coast Accommodations
- Carolina Coast accommodations are fabulous and will suit any budget. Let our site guide you to your perfect place at the beach!
- Live Beach Cams
- Live Beach Cams let you experience the splendor of the Atlantic Ocean right here!
- Myrtle Beach Hotels
- We have listed a wide selection of popular Myrtle Beach Hotels. Use our search tools to find your perfect place at the beach.
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
- Myrtle Beach Boardwalk is the newest and best oceanfront mile on the Grand Strand!
- Spring Break Myrtle Beach Style
- It's time for Spring Break Myrtle Beach Style! Pack away your books, clear your mind of all those exams, and start packing your getaway bag!
- Myrtle Beach Girlfriends Getaway
- A Myrtle Beach Girlfriends Getaway! Isn't it about time to think a little bit like Thelma and Louise or maybe take Stella's advice and get your groove back?
- Myrtle Beach Golf
- Don't forget your golf clubs, it's vacation time! Myrtle Beach Golf is great at any level, whether you're a golf enthusiast or beginner.
If you love the beach and you love golf, this is your golfers paradise! It is home to some of the best golf courses in the world.
- Myrtle Beach Nightlife
- You're on vacation, and what better way to unwind after a great day on the beach than with our spectacular Myrtle Beach Nightlife.
- Myrtle Beach Restaurants
- The beautiful South Carolina Grand Strand offers a wide variety of Myrtle Beach Restaurants with almost two thousand to choose from.
- Myrtle Beach Shopping
- Myrtle Beach Shopping is a shopaholics paradise with everything from boutiques to designer malls!
- Myrtle Beach Attractions
- After you've had you fun in the sun, you don't want to just sit in your hotel room, so check out our Myrtle Beach Attractions!
- Myrtle Beach Water Sports
- Myrtle Beach Water Sports is big business. If you love water sports, we have it all!
- Outer Banks of North Carolina
- Only one word comes to mind when I think of the Outer Banks of North Carolina ... breathtaking!
- Hatteras Island
- Escape to the unspoiled and natural environment of Hatteras Island.
- Roanoke Island
- Roanoke Island is located on the Outer Banks of North Carolina and if you're looking for a peaceful vacation, with sand and surf, this is the place!
- Bodie Island
- Get away from it all and escape to the quiet, northern beaches of Bodie Island in the Outer Banks of North Carolina!
- Ocracoke Island
- Ocracoke Island is one of the best beaches in the United States on the Outer Banks of North Carolina.
- Outer Banks Fishing
- Outer Banks Fishing is known around the world for great surf and offshore fishing!
- Outer Banks Fishing Piers
- Grab your spinning rod and try your luck at one of our famous Outer Banks Fishing Piers.
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore, on the Outer Banks of North Carolina, is among the Top 10 most scenic drives in the United States!
- Ferry System
- A trip on the Ferry System along the Outer Banks of North Carolina gives you a wonderful view of the sandy beaches from the water!
- North Carolina Beaches
- Welcome to the North Carolina Beaches where you will find over 300 miles of shoreline located along the islands of the Outer Banks, the mainland, and the southern coast.
- Brunswick Island
- Inviting blue-green waters, white sandy beaches,and quaint fishing villages, make Brunswick Island a dream vacation just waiting to happen.
- Carolina Beach
- This charming little Carolina Beach town, the kind that is laid-back and simple, is the perfect setting for a family fun vacation or getaway.
- Favorite Travel Websites
- Welcome to our Favorite Travel Websites page with links to worldwide vacation sites for you to explore!
- Contact Us
- Contact us at Carolina Coast Vacation with your comments, questions, and suggestions!
- Start a Website
- Start a Website and share it with others. You can turn your passion into profits!
- Contribute to Carolina Coast Vacation A Travel Guide To Paradise
- Would you like to share your knowledge about carolina coast vacation a travel guide to paradise? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.